Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, September 18, 2008

Fun Day at the Pool!


So today I had three mommy friends come over with their babies for an end of summer pool party. It was a hot one, about 99 out, I couldn't believe it! It was supposed to be 88 but you know how that goes...Oh well. We had a blast. Everyone brought snacks and one of Hannah's boy friends, who also has a brother on the way, brought his boy doll, Hannah carried that thing everywhere! She was kissing and holding it, I think I need to bring one of her dolls with us when we go places. We have them at home but I can't believe how occupied she was by it. I have to find out exactly what kind of doll it was, its' eyes looked real, it was kinda creepy! I also had a surprising phone call this morning from a friend's mom who was not due until October 28th, she had to go in for an emergency c-section and she delivered her baby this morning. I was so surprised, but more so relieved to hear that mommy and baby are both doing fine. Baby weighed in at 5 lbs already! Can you imagine how big it would have been had she went six more weeks to term? I am so happy everyone is well. I will see the mommy and baby Saturday and if I am allowed to get a picture and mom says it is ok I will share with you then. Hope all is well and have a great weekend. I will post pics on Monday!

2 comments:

Spence Ohana said...

Hannah is a girly-girl! Madeline carried her baby dolls everywhere too! Glad your friend and baby are okay!

Sue said...

On the name survey your Uncle here says, "What about Joe?" I know I sound like a pain but truly the names on your poll are pretty 'out there' to me. I do know one Darien where I work, and he's a pain. Thus that name is not appealing to me.

Go for a classic na
me, I say. Save creativity for ANYthing besides your child's first name.

Pooped here after teaching a classroom full of little kids. Sorry if I sound 'icky'.