Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, November 4, 2009

After much insanity and without further ado





I present........... an update!!!
It has been so long since I have written on here and the only excuse I have without making too many excuses is to say that I have had a mistress the last couple of months. Yes it is true my mistress is, dun dun dun, - Facebook. FB is much easier and consumes way less of my time. On the whole it probably consumes more but initially it is about a 5 minute look -see and it feels like way less of a commitment. Are there any "real feelings" or deep content on there? No. But I have liked it because I haven't had to "work" on it to make it right. Here I have to think about what to say, how to say it, and it has been much too difficult to use my few minutes in the day to compile a much larger final piece. Although I have enjoyed the time with my mistress I feel that I also need to make time for my wife. After all, the tryst was great but my wife knows me so much better. More posts to come. In the meantime..ponder my babies and how they have grown.

6 comments:

Spence Ohana said...

I was wondering when you would get back to blogging. On my blog list it said you did your last update like 5 months ago!!!! I'm addicted to Facebook too but I still like telling the "longer version" of my stories on my blogspot. :) Glad you're back!

Matheson Family said...

I am so happy to see you back. I love FB but this is easier and safer for the pics. :)

Miss you - can't wait to see you.

Sue said...

I love that you have an update here! I too have been taken a bit by the same mistress. Updates on my blog have plummeted since I joined FB in February. You're so right...

Let's come back to Blogland. It's a kinder, gentler version of life.

Love you,
Auntie

Chiloe said...

Can't believe you're here again ! I was thinking about you today and what do I see on my blogging roll: you had an entry 5 days ago (that I missed !)

I'm glad you're okay. Your kiddos are adorable ;-)

I'm also on facebook. If you want to add me there , my name there is : Chiloe Mu ! (not my real name, it's a nickname ;-) )

chaly vera said...

Tener una amante es algo natural es estos dias. Tu tienes todo el derecho y tu esposa tambien. Los niƱos no son un problema, pues pueden tenerlos para sus amante, el asunto es que los cuatro se sienten a conversar y encontrar la mejor solucion.
Suerte

Aakash said...

Thank YOu For Sharing This article I Really Enjoy It
Roller Shutter Repairs
Roller Shutter Repairs Services