Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Saturday, December 20, 2008

Announcing......






Our new baby boy, Ethan James, arriving 10 weeks early after two and a half weeks of bed rest at the hospital. I was admitted after a rupture of my membranes following Thanksgiving. He is at the hospital where he will likely remain for the next 6 weeks. He is doing well and growing bigger each day. I have a lot to say but not enough energy to write about it right now. Thank you to everyone for your support prayers and well wishes. We love you all!
Windy, Ryan, Hannah & Ethan

He was 3lbs and 5 oz, 15 1/2 inches long.
Born 12/15/08

7 comments:

Spence Ohana said...

What a handsome boy! Glad to hear he is doing good. Call me when you get a chance.

Matheson Family said...

Ah, welcome to the world Ethan. Take care of yourselves!

Chiloe said...

I was worry when I didn't hear from you and then I saw on your aunt's blog that you were at the hospital. (I was without internet so I was schocked to see you were in bed rest !!!)

I hope Ethan will be fine! I love the name you chose (one of my favorite !!!) I went through NICU with Pierre and that is not a nice memory (but Pierre was very sick ... )

Take care !!!

Laura H said...

Thanks for posting pics :) It was nice to his little eyes open. Let me know if you need anything next week, too. I want to see him again before work starts up!

Sue said...

He is beautiful.

Great talking today and look forward to seeing him soon.

Love you,
Aunt Sue

Anonymous said...

He's beautiful, and he has such a head of hair! Congratulations to you, my friend. I know this whole experience has thrown you for a loop, but I'm so glad things are going well and Ethan will be home with you all soon. Miss you guys! Please let me know if I can help with Hannah, food, etc! Looking forward to seeing you when everything is settled =) xoxo Rebekah

Anonymous said...

I'm so happy you are all doing well. Ethan is adorable and happy Birthday to Hannah! Sounds like Ethan will be coming home around the same time our baby should be born. When they get big and healthy enough to go out in public, we'll have to get them together. Let me know what I can do to help out, I'll be useless in a few weeks.
LOL, Amy & Nathan