Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Welcome back readers!



Well what can I say...with Thanksgiving, X-mas and Hannah's birthday coming up I have been busy, busy, busy, and mostly trying to conservatively shop for the bargains out there. I have also been busy reading others' blogs but have not put forth the effort to update mine. I hope everyone is doing well. I am fine just getting bigger by the day. Feeling more and more fatigued running around after a 2 year old pregnant and trying to keep up as well as trying to think of fun things to do in the 90 degree weather we have here in late November! Not looking forward to cooking a turkey for several hours in the heat next week. I hope, hope, hope, it cools down. So much for Fall now what about a Winter? I am in a tank top and capri leggings today and I feel warm. On a much more interesting note Hannah is getting so big... she can sing several songs now and thanks to Dora she knows her numbers and colors(almost) in Spanish! I guess I am not too fond of too much TV but it is amazing the things they put in the cartoons now. She loves Dora so we will be having a Dora birthday party/fiesta for her b-day in early January. Should be fun and I can't wait to chow down on the Mexican food. Hannah also loves beans,rice, and chicken. In baby news, I went for my Glucose Tolerance Test last week and just like last time I have to go back for the 3 hour GTT because my sugar level was high again. Please pray that I do not have gestational diabetes b/c if I do I am in for a very interesting 3rd trimester of meal planning and maybe even insulin testing. AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH! I can't wait to show pics of my Thanksgiving table next week with our big meal in the middle. I just love all the food. To have to watch my sugar during the holidays....would suck!!!!!I will update after I get next results. Take care all!
Windy
P.S. This is a picture of Hannah last Thanksgiving. I don't have many pics of her sleeping as she never sleeps and when she does I am sleeping too. Sleeping babies are so cute though!

6 comments:

Spence Ohana said...

Hannah is just like Madeline was at 2. She LOVED Dora, had a Dora birthday party and amazed us with her Dora vocab. Can't say James is following in the same footsteps...he still doesn't have a wide vocab, but he definitely interacts with the Noggin cartoons and answers "yes or no" when they ask questions. :) Oh and Madeline loves beans and rice too!

Sucks about your testing. I hope you don't have it.

Have a wonderful Thanksgiving - can't wait to see a pic of your table!

Zachary Sire said...

I can't believe you're cooking a big dee...should be yummy. I'm going over to Phoebe's on Thanksgiving, which will be...interesting as always. Her house is 3 doors down from good ol' Nicole's, which is
crazy.

Love,
Jordana

Matheson Family said...

Oh no, I am praying you do not have GD. Yuck! Let me know what happens!!

Sue said...

Love the new picture on your banner!

Any GD news yet? I had to do that same test when I was preggers with Kyle. (Yes, they did blood tests in those days of long ago...)

Take care and looking forward to Thursday.

Chiloe said...

Just checking on you is you are all okay ???? let me know ;-)

Chiloe said...

Just stopped by to wish you a Merry Cvhristmas !!! Hope you are all fine ;)