Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, November 3, 2008

Kinsey's Welcome Party







Yesterday I went to a welcome party for baby Kinsey and Amy in San Diego at a place called Extraordinary Desserts
I had a piece of chocolate cake and it was literally the best dessert I have ever tasted! We had so much fun hanging out together as Mom's and talking. Four of us there were pregnant! Don't drink the water out here!! Amy got a lot of wonderful gifts and she looked beautiful. I was able to borrow my sister-in-laws camera, thanks Robyn! I love her camera! It's called a Sony Cyber Shot. It takes great pics. Here are some pics of the party. Hope all is well and I am so glad it finally feels like Fall!!!!!!!!!Yeah

2 comments:

Matheson Family said...

It was so much fun to gather and see the newest addition to the group. Everyone looked great.

Sue said...

Sounds like a fun gathering!


Glad you liked the cake, but is it better than Orange Cookies?