Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Saturday, November 1, 2008

Halloween






Yesterday our street decided to have a Halloween party for all the kiddos before the Trick or Treating. It was so much fun. Hannah wore her whole costume and I was a witch and Ryan was a pirate. I can't believe I even got him to actually dress up! Here are some of the pics! P. S. Hannah ate so much candy and cupcakes at the party - she was even eating the cake decorating supplies by the handful! Hope everyone had a great time last night too. Thank you for all your comments!
I added a pic of Hannah last year too so you could see how much she's grown!

4 comments:

Chiloe said...

Windy: you are a beautiful witch (that's why Ry accepted to be a pirat: he was too afraid a sorcerer will try to steal your heart during trick or treating and wanting to stay close by !!! lol )

Hannah is such a sweety: even though we take thousand of pictures of them, it never seems to be enough. ;-) I feel I don't have enough of my kids when they were little ones (and I took more than most people !!! lol )

Spence Ohana said...

I can't believe you got Ry to dress up either! LOL Hannah made such a cute kitty, looks like she let you draw whiskers on her face. And the cat ear hairclips turned out great!

Chris said...

Hanna is turning into such a beautiful little bug! she is so cute in her kitty costume. tell Ryan I said "argghh" hehehe

Matheson Family said...

What a darling costume! I am glad it was a good time.