Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, May 14, 2009

A Poem for the Lil' Ones

My Children

Their smiles
Their eyes
Their laughs
Their cries

The way they look
when I enter a room,
it as if their face
could jump over the moon.

Their tiny hands
I hold so dear,
One day may hold
their own babies near.

Every line
that shapes their face,
Every new freckle and crease
I know it's place.

As time passes so
swiftly and fades away,
A year ago seems
like yesterday.

What I want them to know
is I tried my best,
Did a whole bunch of praying
and let God handle the rest.

Hopefully having
a "small" success in life,
It's to be a great mother
and wonderful wife.


I say "small" because to some people this is just done by existing, to me it is something I work hard at.

As mommies we know things about our little ones that on one else does. What is something you know about your babies(children) that no one else does?

1 comment:

Aakash said...

Thank For Sharing This Awsome Post I Really Liked It Pal I M Became Your Big Fan After reading This Article :-)
Actors
Actress
Political Leaders
Sports Stars
Entrepreneur
Roller Shutter Repair