Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Mom's Night was a blast!


Mom's night was so much fun. We went to the pottery place and it was "therapeutic" to do my "piece'. I picked a plate that I can hopefully use to put appetizers or desserts in and display in my kitchen. I don't get it back until this week but when I get it I will show a picture. I am so glad I have friends that are mom's too that can take time away from their families to do girlie things . This is what I really look forward to each month. Thanks husbands and grandmas!

*Above is Amy F. (5 mo prego), Yours truly, Angela, & Amy M.

4 comments:

Chiloe said...

It's really nice to have the opportunity to go out with girlfriends and have a lot of fun !!! ;-)

Spence Ohana said...

I miss MNO! Did those in OR with my MOMs club. Can't wait to see your plate!

Matheson Family said...

What a great looking group!

Stitcher S said...

Glad you had a nice time!