Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, June 2, 2008

Happy Anniversary and now my other baby is sick too!



We had a great dinner on Sat night although Ry has not been feeling well at all. We just went out local at Black Angus while Hannah slept. The dinner was delicious as I can't even remember the last time I sunk my teeth into a tender fillet. We got so much food that we took our dessert home. We actually had plans at a much nicer restaurant and opted to save our "nice" dinner for our weekend in Las Vegas. I really cannot wait. We have all been soo tired and busy - Hannah and Ry since they've been sick and me because I have been taking care of everything myself. Sounds wired to say but when you are spoiled like me and have a husband that helps out "a lot" you really notice it when there is a "man down".

To my sweetie - I do not know what my life would have been if we had never met. Where would I be? Who would I be with? How would my life be without my sweet baby girl? I am HONORED to be on this journey of life with you and I certainly do not tell you enough . This may sound sort of morbid to some but we always argue about who will die first because neither of us want to spend a day without each other. Well sweetie I want you to know that I have had a much harder life accumulatively and it is for this reason that it is highly justified that I should get the right to be in heaven first. Just Kidding!
To many more years
All my Love-
Tigs

P.S. For all that were curious I attached a pic of Hannah's poor toe. It looks much better now.

4 comments:

Chiloe said...

My husband helps a lot too and I really appreciate it ;) Happy anniversary to you both : I'm sure you'll have fun in Las Vegas ( I went there twice !!!) Are you planning to see any shows?

Spence Ohana said...

Happy Anniversary guys!!! Jealous of your Vegas trip. You guys will have a blast!

P.S. Stephen and I have that same who will die talk too!

Matheson Family said...

Congrats and Happy Anniversary

Stitcher S said...

Belated wishes to both of you!