Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, May 28, 2008

My baby's been sick!


So I haven't updated lately b/c Hannah has been sick. She has been soo whiny and I finally broke down and said either she has something wrong with her or I have something wrong with me. Turns out she had a pretty bad ear infection. Now she is on Ibuprofen, Little Noses congestion drops, ear drops for pain, Amoxicillin, and Benadryl! I have to give her something what seems like every two hours. Well, life could be way worse and I definitely know that, but I feel bad for my little girl. Just when she started to feel better this morning she opened the cabinet and then proceeded to drop a very heavy dish on her toe and now it is all black and blue. She's had a terrible week. There will be a silver lining for me this week though - tomorrow night is mom's night out and we are doing pottery at a place called Painted Earth in Temecula. Should be fun. I'll do a post again after we go. Above is a cute pic of my little "Cinderella" before she got sick helping me clean the floors. Gotta teach em' early! J/K : )

5 comments:

Matheson Family said...

I hope you get better soon Hannah. I can't wait for MNO!! See you at the pottery place.

Anonymous said...

So sorry to hear the princess has been so ill. I hope she doesnt end up like you were when you were a tot, always sick with an ear infection. you would lay on the couch keeping the whole house awake and only Grandma could hold you while you would scream at the top of y our lungs "MY EAR'S, MY EAR'S, MY EAR'S"!

Spence Ohana said...

I hope she's feeling better - poor sick baby! :-(

Chiloe said...

Poor baby .... Thos ear infections do hurt a lot. Pierre had a lot in the US and maybe got only one here. More virus in Texas than here? Maybe.

I like the charmbyc story about you !!! Now I'm happy my family dosen't read my blog !!! lol

I'm sure the pottery is going to be a lot of fun ;) Don't forget to show us your art ;-)

Stitcher S said...

Sorry that little Cheeks has been so sick. I wonder how her toe is looking today?

Happy Anniversary to both of you, by the way!

I love the photo of Hannah helping clean the floors. That's priceless!

Take care.