Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Sunday, May 4, 2008

Magazine Surprise!


Okay so about 2 months ago I submitted Hannah's pic to a local magazine in the area. If they like your pic they choose it as the pic of the day and from those pics they choose a winner for each month. Well, I never remembered to check to see if they picked her pic for the website but I got the magazine at My Gym (it's free!) as I do every month and low and behold the back cover flipped open as it was falling off my seat in my car and there she was. Ryan was with me and we were both soo surprised. Now if she wins at the end of the year out of the 12 that are picked she gets a prize and some money. I don't know if the magazine picks their favorite or people get to vote on it but either way I'll keep you posted. I've been thinking about it lately and maybe I should take a photography class??Perhaps I have some raw talent that has never been tapped into? : ) Or maybe it is because the subject was soo darn cute! - I know I'm biased. if you want to see the website for the mag go to inlandempirefamily.com

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's Awesome! and yes a photography class would be good for you and fun. you clearly have the eye of a photographer. now, I looked for her photo under pics of the day and did not see it?

Spence Ohana said...

How cool is that! I love that pic of Hannah too! Yes, keep us posted! I forgot to submit my kiddos on Regis and Kelly's cutest kids contest, and this kid from Austin, TX won the grand prize!

Stitcher S said...

It's a darling photo, and please get me a copy of the 'hard copy'! It was fun seeing her photo on the website.

Thanks for a great barbecue on Saturday. The food was wonderful---wow!

Take care.