Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Cravings


Ok so I haven't really had any cravings until this week and then BAM it started. I want things like Fruity Pebbles (keep in mind I don't like cereal), strawberries, pluots, peanut butter and jelly sandwiches on white bread (so bad for you!) and anything breakfast oriented such as waffles, pancakes, etc. I also am bored of drinking water and cranberry juice. Anyone know of a good caffeine-free pregnancy drink? This pregnancy has been fairly easy now that I don't feel sick but I already get winded carrying Hannah everywhere. If I wait for her to walk up the stairs it will take us a half hour though! I can't wait for the weather to cool down so I can start walking again!!!!!Hopefully in the next month it will taper off. I am not sure what I am having this time, some day I think girl and others I think boy. I haven't had dreams like I did with Hannah where I knew it was a girl. Ry thinks maybe boy and Hannah says Sister! But I think that is because she can't say the BR in brother. I will find out the first week of Sept. and will let everyone know then. By the way I picked out a really pretty necklace for my birthday that Ry picked up to give to me. It's not real diamonds but a really nice quality knockoff piece and you can't tell the difference! I promise, promise, promise, I will post pics today!!!!!!!!!

Here is a pic of my birthday necklace!

8 comments:

Spence Ohana said...

Oh man our local grocery store is having a coupon sale on Fruity Pebbles cereal, you pay $1 after the in-store coupon!

Stephen and I have become addicted to our local stores generic Sparkling Flavored Water...seriously the Lime flavor taste close to 7UP and the Cherry flavor is like Cherry Coke. No calories or caffine!

Can't wait to see pics of your new necklace!
P.S. I added new songs to my playlist! ;-)

Chiloe said...

YOu can drink orange juice, smoothies, coke with no cafeine (bad for the health too but is you have a craving ... , tons of water, Snaples ? ( I love snaples but we don't have those in France so I brought 2 from the US base in Germany in december and still haven't touch those !!! lol )

Do you know you could have saved some money and make a necklace of fruity pebbles ? very convenient in case of craving in the middle of now where !!! lol

and now the worse thing of all: having craving when you are NOT pregnant !!! lol

Don't forget the pics !!!

Stitcher S said...

Hi,
What are pluots?

You got great ideas on the drinks, so I won't chime in----except to say lemonade.

Love you.

Zachary Sire said...

Whenever I get pregnant, I always drink Perrier or sparkling water with lemon or lime. It's fun cause of the carbonation. For juices, stick with pink lemonade...it's the best (even though it's full of sugar).

I'm living vicariously through you and wish I could eat all that fun breaky food. God a big fat Belgian waffle with whipped cream and strawberries sounds amazing.

Now post those pics!

Chris said...

Im telling you its another girl.. Ry is destined to be surrounded by nothing but women.. and at least you have an excuse for those cravings, I could eat all of that day or night!! I love breakfast foods, so enjoy them while you can use the excuse of eating for two..


P.S. PICTURES??

Chris said...

WHOA!! whats with the snowflake Elizabeth Taylor?? has Richard burton been bad again? :)

Stitcher S said...

Beautiful pendant, and I love your blog's new design.

Please teach me how to do it!

Matheson Family said...

The necklace is very pretty. I am glad you had a good birthday.