Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Friday, August 8, 2008

Sorry I haven't Updated on SOO long

Well I had a wonderful time on my birthday. My mother in Law and sister in law watched Hannah and we went to my favorite restaurant to eat, Matsu. It is a Japanese restaurant with the best calamari & Ry doesn't even like calamari. He chows this stuff though. Matchbox 20 was great. We got to the concert just in time for their "radio song" set and so I knew all the songs. We stayed for about an hour and we got cotton candy & kettle corn on our way out so we had a lot of fun. Twas nice to get away for the evening. This last week I had friends come over to the house on Tues and Thursday, all in all 3 pregnant ladies and me! It's weird how people all get pregnant at the same time! We had a fun time with the kidlets and Hannah loved playing with friends. We can't wait for the Olympics to start b/c I love to watch the gymnastics and Ry loves the swimming. We will watch opening night tonight. Do you watch the Olympics? and what do you like best or worst about the Olympics? Thanks to all the name responses! I will post pics and video tonight on our adventures! Hope everyone is doing well.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

happy belated birthday!
-Amy M.

Chris said...

I was wondering where you were?? I check and check everyday for somthing from you and feel so empty when you have posted nothing new.... :)

p.s. what did you get for your birthday?

Stitcher S said...

Hi there,
Despite my "Nancy Negative" attitude regarding the Olympic Games the other day, I truly do like to watch them.

My favorite summer sports are swimming, diving, gymnastics, and some track and field. Uffda! That's a lot!

I didn't watch the opening ceremonies last night. Just wasn't up to it.

Good to see a post from you.