Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, July 31, 2008

Happy Bday to Me!


So today is my 30th b-day and I am so excited we are going to the OC Fair to go see Matchbox 20 tonight. Should be a pretty mellow concert with some great songs. I went to the Dr. today and all is well with the baby. They said it looks like I am 10 weeks along. I go back in the beginning of Sept and I will have more news on the sex of the baby, etc then. Hope everyone has a great weekend.

5 comments:

Spence Ohana said...

I did not know today was your birthday! HAPPY 30TH BIRTHDAY!!!
Have fun tonight at the concert. Glad your check up went well.

Chiloe said...

Happy birthday to you !!!!!!!!!! Joyeux anniversaire !!!!!!!!!!! Feliz cumplenano !!!!!!!!! I'm not going to sing because you don't want rain on your birthday, right? lol Enjoy the concert and all the gifts you will get ( just to make your family members guilty in case they forgot about it !!! lol )

Chris said...

Birthday?? what?? and your 30?? where the hec have I been? hehehe

Im sure your concert will be great!

Happy Birthday!

Much Love

Stitcher S said...

Happy Birthday! Where does time go?

Looking forward to seeing you sometime soon.

Matheson Family said...

Hope it was a good birthday!!