Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Update

So sorry I haven't been that good about updating. It's is because I have felt horrible! I have just been really tired every day and also really sick. Nothing sounds good to eat except for Chili Cheese Fries, smoothies, and hamburgers and I don't want to be eating those all the time or I will be a blimp when this is all over. Plus after I eat even one of those three I feel even sicker. Keeping up with Hannah and being in this heat has not been very exciting either. I feel very blessed to have a second child on the way and I know this too shall pass but when you are stuck in the middle of "all day" (who decided to call it morning?) sickness you really just want it to end. I go to my first appt next week and I will post an update after. Also, I think Hannah is going to be an accountant like Ry - She can already count to 13! and does so every time we walk up or down the stairs. I will post a video soon.

2 comments:

Chiloe said...

I hope you feel better soon: I have thought about you lately (not seeing any new messages from you)

The worst for me during pregnancies: the sensitiveness (is it correct? ) to smell ... Chuy loves to cook so there were no more morning at night for me !!! lol Have you tried some old remedies : smell the lemons and so on? You may find some ideas on the internet ;-)

Girls are so much smarter than boys (sorry guys !!! lol ) Emma was the same and she is still very smart. And a child with a great memory can't fail at school ;) Now you should try to make her count things like some toys because there is a difference between knowing the numbers like a poem and actually count stuffs.

By the way, I voted ;)

Spence Ohana said...

Hhhmmm, I craved similar stuff while pregnant with James - DQ chesseburgers and blizzards! Maybe you're having a boy this time!?

Sorry you're always feeling nauseated. Sucks, I remember. Hope it subsides too!

Wow Hannah is surpassing James in talking big time - way to go girl! The most James will say these days is mama, dada, sissy, ball, nose, go, and horseeeeeeee! I feel like he's so behind. Maybe girls are smarter and learn earlier.