Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, July 10, 2008

Sea World






Sorry I have not posted in soo long. We had a great time at Sea World but can you believe it - we didn't dress warm enough! It was only 69 degrees so we should have brought sweaters for the evening but the hotel we stayed at was beautiful! It is called the Hotel La Estancia in La Jolla CA . Please check it out if you get a chance. Since we booked far ahead and stayed mid week we got an incredible deal on the room. Ry thinks we should do more 1 day trips locally to cooler areas by the beach if we can afford it b/c it is a great way to get out of the heat and relax. Our stay included breakfast buffet and they had the best Brioche French Toast! I had like 3 slices! Hannah loved running in the room and going out on the patio to look at the plants. We also ordered room service and got a snack which is one of my favorite things to do. All in all it was a great time.

3 comments:

Chiloe said...

Sea World seems to be a lot of fun !!!

I was thinking about you as Steb and Emma are making bubbles on the balcony: bubbles are always a big hit with kids and grown ups ;) lol

Stitcher S said...

Sea World is a lot of fun.

I would love to see some zoo pictures when you get there--have to dig out the ones when you were three and we took YOU to the zoo. I've never seen foot dragging from a stroller like that again, in my life!
It was a ball.

Chris said...

I love those family times with room service! glad you all had fun, and I love the pictures of the bug with her Daddy.