Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Friday, July 11, 2008

Announcing.......



Baby Ciucki #2! We are so excited to announce to friends and family that Hannah will have a sibling arriving late next February. I have had a couple of bad weeks but overall have been feeling pretty good, just tired. I will, of course, keep everyone updated on the progress. We hope the baby is as happy and healthy as Hannah was when she was born. I found a cute shirt and decided to take a few pictures of Hannah wearing it. It says "I'm the Big Sister!".

6 comments:

Stitcher S said...

Congratulations! What wonderful news.
Love you all...

Chiloe said...

Congratulations !!! I'm very happy for the 3 of you. When I checked Hannah ticker last time, I thought it was about time to give her a baby brother or sister ;-) lol

I didn't tell anybody until I was 3months pregnant, just to make sure eveything was fine.

The tee shirt is sooooooo adorable !!!

Spence Ohana said...

Congratulations! Rob actually told me last week. She said you've been having some morning sickness. Hope it subsides! Bummers we didn't get to see you on our trip out. Next time!

Chris said...

It's about time! I was begining to think you werent going to give Hannah a sibling and that would be just no fun for her what so ever, I mean really, who is she going to beat up on???

CONGRATULATIONS!!!

we are all so very excited to see the next perfect joy you two produce.

Wendy said...

Congratulations! Hope you feel okay through it all. Maybe it was just me, but pregnancy #2 and #3 weren't nearly as fun as #1.

http://notesfromthesleepdeprived.blogspot.com

Zachary Sire said...

You crazy kids!

I love it.

You know that if it's a boy, you have to name him Richter. I insist.