Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, February 21, 2008

Thankful Thursday

I have seen this on others' blogs and wanted to include it every week, if possible, on mine. I am thankful for so many things in my life right now, but most importantly, for my husband Ryan. He is the most awesome husband ever. He works an 11 hour day, everyday, and comes homes immediately after work to take care of our daughter Hannah. He is the most selfless person I know. While he takes care of her, I usually go upstairs and read a magazine or a book while taking a bath. For those of you who don't bathe, you are missing out on the most relaxing experience possible. If you think you have tried to take a bath and you didn't like it, please try again. I know what you're thinking. I won't get clean in the bath, it's too hard to get in and out, I don't like dirty water. Here is my solution(water conservationists, close your eyes). Take a shower in the morning and a bath at night. Don't do both everyday, but for those of you who do not like cleaning in the bath just use it to sit and relax and relieve tense muscles. My husband does not even know how much I look forward to this time and I didn't even really know how much it meant to me until he went away for a weekend for work. I missed my bath soo much. Of course I still took it after my daughter was in bed but it wasn't the same. I have said before I don't know how single moms and dads raise children alone, but both of our moms and my dad did it, so I know it can be done. I just want to say how very thankful I am to have someone to do it with and also to say now to our moms who did it alone - you ladies rock and we would not be who we are without you.


2 comments:

Spence Ohana said...

Great picture of the two!

Stitcher S said...

Baths are great!

What a wonderful tribute to your guy.

Take care.