Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Thankful Thursday




So thankful Thursday came a little early this week. I am so so so so so excited. We finally had someone come and plant plants in our backyard. It looks so beautiful and all of the plants are drought tolerant and will grow well in our hot,dry climate. I cannot tell you how blessed I feel to have a yard that I now can enjoy spending time in. Before, our yard was nice(grass,concrete,patio cover) but it lacked so much foilage, and me being a plant person (semi-professional horticulturalist), I just could not relax amongst dirt and rocks. It is so peaceful back there now and we just got a beautiful fountain for X-mas so tonight I sat back and listened to water trickling. It was such a special treat. Can't wait to fill my bird feeders and really get in crankin out there, Summer BBQ's here we come! A second and just as important thing that I am thankful for this week is that I just found out my friend is expecting her second baby. I am so excited for her. To know that she was able to add to her family, when so many people who try are not able to, is such a blessing. On a side note, we always joked and said we would be pregnant together, so I guess we'll see what happens................In any case, my biggest wishes of love, happiness, and health for her and her family. I will post pics tommorrow on the yard.
Have a great weekend!
Windy

4 comments:

Spence Ohana said...

Hhhhhmmmm, planning another? ;-)

Anonymous said...

So, um, what are you saying?? is this something you two might be working on??

Matheson Family said...

Looks like a nice day to be outside. Keep us all updated on the prospect of another little one.

Stitcher S said...

Love the new yard photos. I need to have you come help me in my garden, you semi-professional horticulturalist, you!
Love to you, Auntie