Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, September 22, 2008

Announcing.......................

Amy and Dan's little angel, Kinsey Rose.






Although she came about 6 weeks early both Mommy and baby are doing very well. She was born weighing 5lbs and her length was 18 1/2 inches long. If she would have went all the way to term this would have been a big baby! She is beautiful and looks a lot like big sister Marley, except for a little different nose. I took a picture of her hair from the back because I think she may have curly hair like her mama! We are so happy for the whole family and I can't wait to see her again.

3 comments:

Stitcher S said...

Very, very sweet. Congratulations to them!

Chiloe said...

Poor babe: already an IV in her arm ... Pierre had a lot too when he was born (sick, not premature) and at one point, he even had one in his head: pretty scary !!!

The baby looks fine, breathing on her own : the parents must be so happy everything went well ;)

Matheson Family said...

She is beautiful!! I can't wait to see her in person. I can't believe I missed it.