Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Lagging on posting


Okay so, so much has been going on that I haven't posted in awhile. First off Hannah had a bad spell of diarrhea followed by a rash on her chest and back supposedly called Roseola . Anyhow that has been followed by another cold that started with a runny nose and congestion that Ryan also caught this last weekend. All I can say is thank goodness I have not caught these as I am already tired enough! I am getting bigger and although I have not gained much weight yet I have a huge tummy already! I think the uterus has gone straight back to it's ending state of the last pregnancy! If this is any indication of how big I will be then I am going to have to be rolled into the L & D room! J/K! I have felt pretty good just real tired this time around. I wonder how I went to school and worked last time? Anyway I guess we just do what we have to when we have to right? Well if anyone has ideas on boy names, feel free to shoot any info. We have absolutely no name decided on yet. Although there are some potentials....Please vote! BTW Love this new pic of Hannah - she's soo serious!

4 comments:

Spence Ohana said...

Poor Hannah :-(. Our entire Ohana had the cold this past week, it's the pits. And James still has a pretty gunky nose. Hope you don't catch it! I remember with James I had sinus congestion so many times, I started wearing those nasal strips - imagine seeing a very pregnant woman walking around with a nasal strip! LOL

Oh I also showed a lot sooner, and my belly seemed bigger earlier on with my 2nd pregnancy too!

Boy names huh...some of my favorites were Samuel, Sebastian (Bas for short), Andrew (Drew for short), Soloman, Zachary, and Luke.

Matheson Family said...

Ah, AJ had Roseloa too when he was about 15 months, I think. Anyway, it's more irritating than anything. Poor Hannah, Poor MOMMY! I am glad you are feeling better. Post a picture of this supposed big belly. I am sure you are making it up.

Sue said...

I voted for Micah. I had a really nice boy named Micah in my class when I first taught Sunday School, way back when.

I truly dislike the other three names. Sorry to be so blunt, but the first two looked misspelled to me. Sawyer is too much like Tom Sawyer, and it conjures up images of rafts on the river, and fishing poles dangling into ponds.

I am with Melissa on liking Luke...although not with your last name. Too rhymish in the vowel pattern, and the hard /k/ sound. I love the name Andrew, and Zachary is nice, too.

My favorites for your baby are Jeffrey, Nels (after my grandpa), John, Aaron, and Steven. Just my more than two cents worth, by the way.

Laura H said...

Mom- I gotta say that Micah wasn't a nice boy. He was mean to all the girls in Sunday school. all the Swift boys were icky. I agree about the other three names though. Plus I have the hang-up about Micah. Michael sounds good with your last name. Michael James or Steven Robert or something...

Hannah is such a traditional, pretty name. It might be cool to find a traditional boy name, but one that isn't super common... Anyway, I too gave you way more than two cents :)