Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, September 30, 2008

A wedding and two birthday parties






We had a really busy weekend this weekend starting with a wedding on Friday evening in wine country, Temecula. It was beautiful and thanks to Grammy Sharon we were able to go together and left the stinkbug at home. She did great for Grammy and Hannah even let her put her to bed! This is pretty monumental b/c Hannah fights sleep for everyone, including us. Saturday was a birthday party for Hannah's friend on our street Emily, who turned 2. Ryan really loved attending this one. His only comment when we got home was "two year old's should not have parties". Luckily for me he is an accountant and not a day care provider or we would be looking for a new occupation for him I think. Hannah wore her Halloween shoes that I bought for her. They are black and sparkly!!!!!!She is going to be a cat so I figured she could wear some sparkly shoes and if they still fit wear them for X-mas too! She picked them out herself and wanted to wear them to the party. On Sunday we celebrated Ryan's sister's b-day. It was a lot of fun and we ate some good Mexican food. We were all pooped come Monday and are still resting from the busy weekend. I go for my 20 week ultrasound next week and I will post an update on baby Ciucki then. Still no name though...........Maybe Colin or Aaron or Lyndon or Dylan, looks like it will probably be a name that ends in n, that's about the only consensus so far. I swear we'll name this one when we see him and that's about the only solution we'll come to. Hope all is well with everyone else. This weekend, the pumpkin patch!!!!!!!!!!Hooray

By the way some of the pics above are from Hannah today. She is quite the ham and when she sees the camera poses and smiles.

5 comments:

Chris said...

your so busy, Im tired listening to you. love the pictures of the little bug. Still dont belive the "Story" about grammy Sharon!!

Sue said...

Cute pictures! Glad you have been enjoying some great things lately.

Hannah is looking older and older, and as cute as ever.

Take care.

Spence Ohana said...

Cute pics of Hannah in this post. Ry should've come to James' 2nd birthday party, the men had a water balloon fight with all the kiddos. It was hilarious. Ooohhh I like the name Dylan, that's one of our Godson's names.

Laura H said...

great pics! I like dylan too. It is good for a little guy or a grown up. I have a story about the name lyndon/linden...I think I've told it to you before and one of Ryan's employees knows it too I think. Anyway, I hope you guys are resting up from your weekend! I have to call you back :)

Matheson Family said...

I am glad you are having a great time. Post a picture of your pregnant self. We need to get together.