Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Friday, October 3, 2008

Q & A

Okay so, Melissa wanted me to do this on my blog but it had all kinds of fancy stuff I was supposed to do with it and I couldn't figure out how to link other people's blogs to mine so here are the answers anyway.

The questions are as follows:

1. Where is your cell phone? lost.. maybe my purse, maybe downstairs, maybe underneath the car seat
2. Where is your significant other? home
3. Your hair color? Auburn
4. Your mother? H.B.
5. Your father? He left Earth about 12 years ago and now he's hangin' with the big Man in heaven
6. Your favorite thing? I dunno????Maybe my wedding ring. Things don't really seem important.
7. Your dream last night? I had a 17 lb baby
8. Your dream/goal? To be a good mom
9. The room you're in? Office (soon to be little guys room)
10. Your hobby? Blogging
11. Your fear? Swimming in the ocean
12. Where do you want to be in 6 years? Not here. Someplace much cooler.
13. Where were you last night? Here, waiting for Ry to get home for the weekend.
14. What you're not? Well-rested
15. One of your wish-list items? A new camera
16. Where you grew up? CA
17. The last thing you did? Went apple picking
18. What are you wearing? Top and underwear (hey I am prego, cut me some slack)
19. Your TV? ...What? is this a question for a male?
20. Your pet? 3 rabbits. Bear, Lady, Mini-Me
21. Your computer? Dude, I got a DELL!
22. Your mood? Sleepy
23. Missing someone? almost always someone, yes
24. Your car? Nissan Armada
25. Something you're not wearing? Pants
26. Favorite store? Target or Sephora
27. Your summer? HOT
28. Love someone? yup
29. Your favorite color? OOh.....Maybe Blue
30. When is the last time you laughed? Today, when Ry told me I pee too much and should wear a diaper to save time.
31. Last time you cried? when "Papa" passed away - Gpa Bob

It wold be nice if these fellow bloggers could do this on their blog as well:
Amy M.
Angela
Auntie Sue
Chiloe

2 comments:

Spence Ohana said...

Saw your boys name in your new poll...just wanted to say I love Austin! ;-) I have a cousin named Austin in Hawaii, and while living in OR and mom from my MOMS club named her son Austin, because she was from Austin, TX. Anyway I think Austin goes well with your last name.

Sue said...

Thanks for suggesting me, but I will 'get back to you'. (Which candidate said that?)

It was fun reading your answers.