Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Sunday, October 5, 2008

Just found out I am having Thanksgiving!


I have always loved Thanksgiving for the simple fact of the food. Turkey, pumpkin, etc. I love all of it. My Aunt and Uncle will be out of town this year so I will be having it instead. I am so excited! I decided upon getting my fall decorations out that my centerpiece flowers needed some fall updating. So I changed them and here is the new look. I love the fall colors together and hope to coordinate some place mats and napkin rings with the colors in time.

2 comments:

Sue said...

Nice centerpiece! Looking forward to it...

Spence Ohana said...

Stephen will probably work this Thanksgiving. :-( Good luck with the party and the cooking! I just baked pumpkin bread yesterday, posted the recipe on my blog.