Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Sunday, October 5, 2008

Pumpkin Patch






We visited the pumpkin patch with Ryan's Mom today. It is in a beautiful location in wine country out here in Temecula. Hannah had so much fun! There was a small petting zoo and a train to ride, she also could not be more delighted with all the pumpkins to choose from. All she kept saying was "heavy". Once I found a baby one for her she was soo excited! We will go to a different patch one more time a little closer to Halloween as well because she had so much fun. I will also include a picture from last year so you can see how much she's grown!

5 comments:

Spence Ohana said...

Fun! And what a difference a year makes. Cute pic of Hannah and Lynn. I wanted to take the kids this weekend to one in the Texas Hill Country that we went to last year but then I realized I did not have my camera, which is in the repair shop! :-( So I refused to go until I get it back or buy a new one.

Matheson Family said...

How fun. AJ is loving the pumpkins this year.

Chiloe said...

Very classy background ;-)

I love the pumkins too !!! I have a thing for orange ;-) don't know why. lol

Sue said...

Cute! What a difference a year makes.

Christine said...

These are "so" the best years! How fun and such fun memories for our kids!!!! My youngest are 18 year old twins and and my oldest 21 and for the first time in 21 years I actually had to go get pumpkins by myself! pfffft! What's with college professors not letting moms kids out for that!...lol ~enjoy =O)