Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Sorry I haven't Updated in Soo Long!


I have been well...busy! to say the least. I have started a lot of my X-mas shopping. I know it's pretty disgusting. With Hannah's birthday December 28th I sort of reserve the month of December for her planning of her B-day party and getting gifts for her so I generally try to finish all my Christmas shopping by the end of November. I have been adding some elements to her Halloween costume and I can't wait to dress her up and post pictures. I also have a Halloween party on my street on Halloween day and I have been planning a craft for the kids to do that day. I am going to have them decorate frames and I will bring my soon to be extinct Polaroid camera to take pics of them in their costumes. I thought I would bring a crock pot of Apple Cider as my potluck food donation to the event. Topped off with whipped cream - sounds yummy! This time of year gets so busy and being bigger with Hannah sure makes it harder to get things done. I thoroughly love this time of year the best and I am happy to celebrate it with family and friends. This last weekend was my Aunt's birthday and we went to Lucky Strike Lanes in Orange. I haven't bowled in ages. Thank you to Robyn and Lynn for watching Hannah! We had a blast, although I think maybe I should have stretched first. I welcomed back the wonderful sciatica that I had last pregnancy! Other than that, this pregnancy has been much easier so far. I do not have any of the swelling..yet! that I had last time and I seem to have a lot more energy but do tend to get winded in the afternoons. Had another ultrasound last week and the baby is right on target for weight and length and is right on target for his due date. For everyone's info the baby is due February 24th but will probably end up being here more like the 17th because I will have a scheduled c-section since I ended up having an emergency one last time. Still no name but I think this one is going to be named upon arrival. I hope everyone is doing well and thank you so much again for commenting on my blog. P.s. Does anyone know where I can either get or make cheap placemats? I want the table to be pretty for Thanksgiving but I am having trouble finding placemats for under $3 and when you need about 15 that adds up. Thanks!

6 comments:

Spence Ohana said...

Glad to hear the pregnancy is going well and your guys are enjoying the Fall. Have you tried Walmart for placemats?

Sue said...

I say go with tablecloths and forget the placemats. But that's me.

Glad all is going well. Take care.

Love, Auntie

Chris said...

Auntie Lisa says "Walmart" and she will give you her discount. I would also like the thank Robyn and Grandma Lynn for letting Mommy & Daddy play with me on my birthday.

Sue said...

Love the seasonal blog design, and love the new pic of Hannah in your banner!

Matheson Family said...

I love this time of year too. However, I like it to be cold and it's just nuts how hot it has been. I can't wait to see you guys again. It's been a long summer.

Chiloe said...

I love your new background !!!

I'm glad to hear everything fine with your pregnancy. I too had emergency C section and 2 planned ones. BTW, why don't they make you try to have a natural birth? I thought that's what they were trying to do now?