Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, September 1, 2008

We will miss you Gramps!



My Grandpa passed away this last Wednesday morning peacefully just before 10 am. Sunday, we had a celebration of his life at my Aunt & Uncles' home in Tustin. It was a really great day and although it was sad we know he is is a much better place now. He now can walk, talk, and enjoy all the things he used to in life. I will post pics of his wonderful program my Aunt Sue made and a pic of a shadowbox I created later today.

Hope everyone is doing well and thank you for all your well wishes,
Windy

4 comments:

Stitcher S said...

Hugs to you too, sweet niece.

Chiloe said...

So sad ... YOu're right he's in a better place now.


(((((((hugs to your family )))))

Spence Ohana said...

Windy, my deepest condolances for the loss of your grandfather.

Matheson Family said...

I am sorry to hear your grandpa passed but I am sure he is in a much happier place and at peace.