Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, March 20, 2008

Easter Greetings!


My Thankful Thursday this week is combined with the Easter holiday. I am so very thankful to be so blessed in my life with so many wonderful things. Wonderful family, close friends that I can count on, a husband that loves me, a healthy daughter, and the opportunity to be able to stay at home and raise her myself. I was raised in a Christian home as a child and continue to believe in the Chrisitan faith as an adult. It is for this reason that Easter is not just another day to eat and visit with family and friends but a day for me to remember the sacrifice that was made for, not only me, but for everyone else too, on this day by Jesus Christ. I was reading Hannah a new Easter book called "Jesus Loves Me" and I loved the biblical quote on the back. It said, "Praise be to the Lord, to God our Savior, who daily bears our burdens" - Psalm 68:19. It helps me to know that no matter where I am in life I am never alone and I always have the strength of Jesus by my side. Even though some days may be tough they are so much easier to handle because I have faith. I have lived with and without faith and for me it is much easier to live with faith. This is what I am thankful for. I will be posting Easter pics and a small menu run down later this week. I hope everyone has a wonderful day!

2 comments:

Stitcher S said...

Happy Easter to you, too!

I'm glad your faith gives you comfort, I know it sure has helped me.

Anonymous said...

Dear Jesus