Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Friday, March 14, 2008

Spring is Here!





Okay so, I used to love summer the best but I now have a new favorite season - SPRING! I couldn't possibly live where I do now and love summer the best anyhow, considering it's about 115 degrees out here, so I have officially found a new favorite season. It is just beautiful out here with all the wildflowers blooming and the hills are so green. So I was feeling very grandiose this morning and decided to get Hannah all dressed up in her Easter outfit and do her famous pigtails with bows, then go get the rabbits and take them all outside and sit them all down on a blanket to take pictures for Easter. Now that I am actually listing off what I wanted to do, I realize - do I really need to put myslef in these situations? No. Ryan is constantly telling me to lower my expectations but alas, I always think I can do MORE! So anyhow, I get out there and what does Bear(my white rabbit) and Hannah do? Both go running off in opposite directions. Luckily Hannah started chasing him around and tried to pick him up and so I got a few shots. Of course, she's not really smiling and looking into the camera,but oh well, you take what you can get. Do you ever come up with ideas that are perpetually impossible to pull off? I don't know for sure but I am told the is a predominantly female thing. I also know I am very type-A and this is a very type-A thing to do. Anyhow, here are the pics, enjoy!

6 comments:

Matheson Family said...

THIS IS GREAT. I LOVE THE RABBIT AND HANNAH CHASING THE RABBIT.

Spence Ohana said...

LOL I used to set myself up for those situations, until I came to realize all my posed photo shoots with the kids only went REALLY well before they were 1 and mobile!

Love Hannah's dress, and her piggy tails are too cute!

P.S. Great playlist on your blog!

Anonymous said...

My Gosh! I can't believe what a big girl Hannah is and I love the pig tails!!! I'll show Grandma Ellie tomorrow, Love you guys

Stitcher S said...

Personally I like the fact that she's not posed, and she's just naturally doing what a little baby would do in that she's chasing the rabbit! I love the side view one by the planter. I wish you would put all of these on Flickr, too. :)

Stitcher S said...

I forgot to mention that I love your playlist! Very nice!!!

sarahmhandley said...

Super cute pictures! I can just picture you running around out there trying to get Hannah and Bear together and trying to get her to look at the camera...ha ha ha....super cute tho!