Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Friday, March 28, 2008

Easter Update







Had a really cool Easter. Hosted it for the first time at my house. All the food turned out great. Here are some pics of the table and the place settings. I made them myself (stop it Martha Stewart!), I think they turned out so cute. We had an unexpected guest this week, my Gma Sharon, Hannah's Great Grandma. So we wnt to the Zoo one day and we have been having a blast showing her the sights of the I.E. Now she needs to go home and get a nap... HA!. I think we wore her out. Hannah has been having temper tantrums this week so I wanted to post a pic of one of her little fits. I have been cussed out in baby about 10 times this week. It sort of sounds like GA! GA! NOOOOO!GI! GI! GA!NOOOOOOOOOO! Also, she got a new stroller and she loves pushing it around the house, she doesn't realize she can actually steer it so she keeps picking it up to move it. It is kind of funny.

3 comments:

Matheson Family said...

Isn't it amazing how they know how to have a fit so early on totally on their own? The nests are very cute!

Stitcher S said...

It was a wonderful day, thanks little hostess!

The baskets were so cute, and I loved our names on the eggs.

Sorry about the temper tantrums. Just remember, "This too, in time shall pass."

Anonymous said...

Thats Awesome!!! she is truly showing her skills as a very well rounded little Drama actress..

Has "Days of our lives" given her a call back? hehehe