Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Friday, March 14, 2008

Thankful Thursday


I am so thankful for alot of things this week but since today is my mom's b-day I am going to write about my mom. There are so many things I could say about her but I will narrow my list and make it small. She always listens when I need to talk (even if she disagrees with what I am saying : ). She helps me make important decisions, without telling me what to do. I can go to her with personal information and trust that she will not tell my secrets. Most importantly, I can depend on her if I need her. I am especially lucky b/c she is not just my mom but my friend too. Happy Birthday Mom!

Love,

Your favorite and only daughter - Windy
*Prego pic was all I could find


1 comment:

Stitcher S said...

What a great tribute! I must have a photo of you two from L's wedding, will hunt one down.

L, Me