Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Saturday, April 26, 2008

Babies Babies and more Babies!






Friday I had three of my "mom" friends over (you know, people that you would be friends with even if they weren't moms, but they are so that's cool too!). We hung out and played at the house for a little bit and then went down to the pool that has a kiddie playground too. We wore those little guys out! My friend Rebekah's son was the only boy there and he kept going "Mommy, pool!" I said, "Listen little guy, you are with six women, you just have to learn to be patient". I actually felt bad for the little guy as he has a world of time ahead of him waiting on women to be ready : ) . He was soo cute though. He had a little fisherman's hat on and I said he looked like a "Grumpy Old Toddler". At one point I had all the babies around me like little dogs begging for what I like to call "Baby Crack" which is actually Gerber Cheese Puffs for Toddlers. I do not know what they put in these, the ingredients don't have sugar listed, but I swear if a can is opened it will be emptied before the lid is put back on. We had a lot of fun and I hope we can do it again soon before it gets too hot out here. They all looked so stinkin' cute in their little swimsuits!

3 comments:

Matheson Family said...

I wish we could've made it. AJ didn't wake up from his nap until 4:30! Of course because I wanted to go and see everyone. I am glad you took pictures. We'll have to make it to the next one.

Stitcher S said...

So cute! Love seeing the babies with their moms enjoying that great park. Wow!

Spence Ohana said...

Where's the pool pics!? :-)

Baby crack LOL My kids liked the Gerber wheels - but then I found in the bakery section of our store where they make tortillas, these baked wheels - a hug chip size bag cost $1.35! Way cheaper than Gerber products!