Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, April 21, 2008

Disneyland






We went to Disneyland with Hannah for the first time this last Friday. Thanks to my uncle for getting us in. She loved meeting the princesses the most and Cinderella was walking by and said "Hi sweetie, I like your hair ". I thought she will probably get a real kick out of knowing Cinderella liked her hair - when I tell her when she's older and can understand. We had a blast - stayed for about 4 hours and that was about all that even we could take. Thought it was an absolute necessity to get Hannah one of the Mickey Mouse ear hats with her name on the back as that is the staple for your first Disneyland visit. Although we would like to take her to California Adventure too we will wait until she is a bit older since she probably would have had just as much fun at the park or My Gym. The pic above with her and Ry together walking down from the princess throne reminds me of a father walking his daughter down the aisle. It's hard to believe that one day that is just what he might be doing.

3 comments:

Stitcher S said...

Great photos, and I'm glad you had a good time. Disneyland is such a blast, isn't it?

Spence Ohana said...

Cool photos, that is a sweet one of Ry walking her down the stairs. We may take the kids in July if we can bare it! LOL

Matheson Family said...

We LOVE Disneyland. I am glad you had a good time.