Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Bird Nerd


These pics are not that great but I have been getting a lot more birds at my feeder lately (i know I am a dork!) because my aunt said to add some black oiled sunflower seeds to the bird mix. It helped a lot and now I am sort of becoming a bird nerd, researching feeds and the like. Anyhow I know the big bird above is called a Mourning Dove and the small is called a Purple Finch(even though it's red). I sort of enjoy opening my windows and hearing them chirp.

4 comments:

Stitcher S said...

I'm so glad you too enjoy the birdies.

Love you!

Matheson Family said...

As long as the birds aren't flying around your head I think you are ok.

Spence Ohana said...

James is obcessed with birds! He listens and looks for them all the time. Spots them in parking lots, or around our house. And he chases after them squeling with delight!

We had a mother dove build a nest in our front porch of our OR house, lay and egg, baby dove was born and they stayed awhile longer. The baby even fell out of the nest, we carefully put it back and it survived!

Anonymous said...

Cheeeeeeeks!!!!!!!!