Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, April 17, 2008

Mom's Night Out

I seriously don't know what I would do without my moms night's out. We had so much fun last night. We went to the new Pottery Barn Outlet and I got 2 shadowbox frames for $20! Then we went to an Italian restaurant in downtown Elsinore that I heard about called Ravioli's. It was delicious! I wish I had a pic from last night but I forgot my camera at home : ( Next month we are going to a pottery place that has wine and cheese night. If anyone around here wants to go too let me know. I can't wait! I don't know what I would do if I didn't have my mom friends to talk to and spend time with. Thanks ladies! P.S. - so glad we don't sit around and complain about our husbands like I heard some women do! We are all so lucky to have our men!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yes, this was so fun! I'll let you know as soon as I find out about the painted earth for May. I LOVE Hannah's kitchen set!
~Amy M

Matheson Family said...

I wish I could've been there! Darn that job =) I'll see you next month, if not sooner.

Spence Ohana said...

I miss those when I belonged to the MOMS club, always looked forward to them. My neighbor and I try to get together every Sunday night after the kids are in bed to watch Desperate Housewives - that's about as much girl time I get these days!