Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, April 14, 2008

Las Vegas Here We Come!


I am soo excited. We have just made airline and hotel reservations and we will be going to LV for our anniversary in June. First I have to say I can't believe that we have actually been married five years already. Five years has passed and you will not even believe the first thought that goes through my head....I have never cleaned my wedding dress. Nope, it still has the wedding cake I stepped in on the bottom and it is a filthy mess. It's one of those things where you say "oh I'll clean it next month when I have the money". Truthfully, I have had the money several times over I just never wanted to spend it on that. You know what? A friend told me about the best idea for a party. Since nobody ever gets to wear their wedding dress again or their bridesmaid dresses, you have a party and girls can wear either/or as a costume. I seriously think this would be a riot! I may be forming a party like this soon. Will you be in attendance? The last time we went on a vacation together was our babymoon - thought I would post the pic just for good times, I look like a Weeble. So weird to think that was my little girl in there.

3 comments:

Stitcher S said...

I'm so happy you're going to have a great anniversary celebration.

I have a good cleaners near here where you could take the dress if you wanted to do so. :) In fact, we use two cleaners. One for ordinary stuff and this one for the 'best' stuff.

Love the new pic of Hannah at the top of your blog.

Matheson Family said...

Are you kidding me. There is NO way I can get into my wedding dress. I was like 10 lbs lighter! I have several bridesmaids dresses I could wear.

Spence Ohana said...

What a fun anniversary getaway. Wish we could celebrate like that - we'll probably have the neighbors watch the kids and go out to a really nice dinner.

I hope your wedding dress isn't permanently stained! I got mine cleaned and boxed about a month after. Hated spending the money on it though.

Your party idea sounds like a riot!